Pressure Seal Machines Unpacking
- Do not throw away packaging until unit has been inspected and tested
- If shipping damage is detected, notify shipping company (UPS, FedEx, etc.) immediately
- Notify customer service of damage or suspected shipping damage
Easy set up, package contains:
- Upper Chute
- Lower Chute
- Exit Tray
- Power Cord
- Users Guide
- Refer to Users Guide for use with different forms and settings
- Become familiar with Unit
- Plug in Unit
- Did display light up and run through numbers?
- Exit tray inserted properly?
- Chutes set properly for form being used?
- Chutes inserted and locked into place properly?
- Knob access door closed?
- Power Cord not inserted properly
- Exit tray not inserted properly
- Chutes not set properly
- Sensor cable loose
- Safety switches bent at exit tray & knob access door
- Retard Block out of adjustment
- Feed Tray out of adjustment
- Stop Cam/Gap out of adjustment
Having a pressure seal machine is a great asset to any company doing payroll, invoice and so much more. It really pays for it self quickly vs doing everything manual labor.